Friday 5 February 2010

Right on....

Following last nights out burst, I have just got out of bed. It's 3:35pm!

Just read my star sign, which gets emailed to me everyday. It kinda fits with what I was saying.

Friday, Feb 5th, 2010 -- You might imagine a better way to do your job now, but when you try to put an idea into action, the logistics suddenly grow overly complex. You are driven to do the right thing, but are also motivated to be creative as you pursue your ambitions. Don't be fooled by your own enthusiasm; it's better to take on less and reach your goal than to inflate your expectations, only to be disappointed.


Sounds right, doesn't it? lol!
xx

5 comments:

Connie said...

hang in there it will all come together for you-you'll see!!

Unknown said...

you know it's going to happen Steve It's JUST a a question when & where is the right time ?i maybe NOT as far away as you think !!!

Unknown said...

Don't be fooled by your own enthusiasm; THAT i'm NOT esp after or chat on the phone, ( you know what i mean )

Zoe said...

I think I know your problem,you care too much.Its a fantastic trait and you are a wonderful person,but I feel you are best suited to help within a different age group.Call me a stick in the mud,but I found work with the elderly much more rewarding.Yes Ok the council run homes are fine but the staff aren't paid so well and sometimes,not all the time,they are too impatient.I worked in both council run and private,private offered the residents more quality obviously as it was paid handsomely for.I worked with the elderly who suffered from alziemers.It is hard work but can be great fun,it is full on care but they are people who love to talk,theyre not biased or judgemental.Whatever you decide to do,take every day as a new one,Ive had to,since 2008 things have been so very hard,nursing my Dad through terminal cancer,my husband throwing us all out,moving to a dive with a terrible landlord,then to where we are now,no money high bills,I could go on,but I decided long ago,that every day is a new day,do your best every day,dont plan too long term and be kind to you,babe no one else will,you know you are a great person,sod em all if they dont think so,there is something much better waiting for you.Go get it.xxxxxxx

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hi Stevie just popping in to say Hello nice to know you are still around here ~ Ally x