Sunday 26 July 2009

My Fave Star Trek Moments - No 4

You didn't think I'd forgot about these did you?? I haven't done one of these since October, but I have another 3 to go!!


Moment number 4


Star Trek: The Next Generation: Tasha's Funeral

This is by far my most emotional scene. It gets me everytime!! lol!



I remember watching this scene with the family in the living room when I was a kid. We were all in tears, and it still makes me cry now. They killed Tasha off at the end of the first season. In real life, Denise Crosby (Grand daughter of Bing Crosby) didn't feel her character was developing in the way that she wanted, so she decided to leave.

I think it's the music that's mostly to blame, but now I cry 'cos I remember watching it with the family when I was like 5 years old!! Oh man...I'm gonna watch this again right now and blubber like a baby!!

'Au revoir lieutenant' :-(



1 comment:

Steve said...

eeeek... Star Trek = yukky