Hey. It seems like forever since I posted, and so much (good stuff) has been happening that I wouldn't know where to start, so I'll do this for now.
Lyn from 'Brits Blog' has tagged me to do this. Thanks hun!
So, here's what you do. You list nine things about yourself that people might think are somewhat odd and then you tag 3 people to do the same. Here's mine.
1. This one's quite crude, but honest. No matter where I am, even at home, I HAVE to line the toilet seat with toilet paper before I sit down on it. I started doing this for a reason (I wont go there) but it's turned into a habit now..lol!
2. I have to pluck my eyebrows constantly as they were once shaved while I was drunk and they've never grown back properly since.
3. I have trouble with throwing things away, which explains why I have so much crap!
4. When walking through town alone, I pretend to be talking on my phone (or actually make a call) as I approach market researchers so that they don't approach me with questionnaires..lol!
5. I'm always late for things, even if I'm ready hours in advance. The only job I haven't been late for ONCE is the job I'm in now.
6. As a kid, I used to shout down the sewers to talk to the 'Ninja Turtles'...lol!
7. I have an odd fascination with 1950's America! The look, the feel, the music...I love it!
8. Although I love my friends, I've become the happiest when I'm alone with my thoughts.
9. I wear a watch that's stopped working. Without it, I feel naked!
Wow, that was quite difficult. Some of the answers were lame, but it's hard to analyse yourself and point out what others may class as 'Odd'..lol!