Friday 17 October 2008

My Fave Star Trek Moments - No.10


First of all, I KNOW I'm a geek, but with the latest buzz about Star trek again, it's got me thinking of my fave moments from the various Star Trek episodes.
Here's my top ten countdown.


10. - 'Star Trek: Enterprise'

First Xindi attack on Earth

Thus begins a whole year of searching for the evil 'Xindi' species in the dangerous region of space known as the 'Expanse'.

After a shaky start which wasn't received well by viewers, 'Star trek: Enterprise' ended season 2 with a bang, making way for a season 3 full of action and drama with the crew of the Enterprise hell bent on revenge and racing against time to save earth from the myserious Xindi's biggest and final attack.
WOO!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

u sure do love star trek! :)