Thursday 9 October 2008

New home.........





Ooh I must say, this new place is quite comfy...


*plumps up cushions......looks around*


WOW, it even autosaves drafts so we never have to suffer lost entries again...OH I'M IN LOVE!!


I'll miss AOL, but I could get used to this place!!


If you're reading this, thank you. I've managed to transfer my blog here (phew..I really thought my old journal was a goner!), so PLEASE give me links to your blogs so I can keep up with you all. I freaked out on aol journals and somehow lost touch with everyone......NEVER AGAIN!!


I'm turning over a new leaf....err.....blog page thingy.....and I'm gonna keep in the know with all of you...cos I BLOODY MISS YA'S ALL!!




Well, the kettles on, the cushions are plumped, Corrie's not on for hours.....so let's get crackin' on this blogger thingy!









Thanks to the lovely Donna (nightmaremom) for my sig image.

8 comments:

Tawnya said...

I like your new home... Welcome to Blogger!!!

Mandy said...

Your blog is looking cool Ste!

I came over from AOL so i'm getting used to setting up here

:-)

Teresa said...

Welcome aboard Stevie :) I'm glad you transferred over here with the rest of us! just click my pic to go to my new blog... marvelous layout on your new blog :) It's "you" LOL ~ Blessings* Teresa

Connie said...

A fresh start-and we're all in it together-sounds like home to me.
Luv ya cutie

Sage Ravenwood said...

K, listen up dear friend...(said with a stern face, then softens) I missed you brat, you fell off the face of the Earth with no email, no hi I'm alive...DON'T do that again and your forgiven. I do hope with you over here on this side of the blogsphere we will get to hear from you more often. Even if it's just a wave from the depths of whatever your submerged in. Love ya and it's a delight to be back in touch with you. (Hugs)Indigo

Unknown said...

I like your new place! Who is your decorator? LOL ~~Kath~~ (Formerly SecretGarden)
http://therustyspigot.wordpress.com/

Jan said...

No where to add a comment on previous entry ,so am putting it here ,You have done well with your blog put all sorts of goodies onto it ,we must get back to ''the song'' ...love Jan xx

beachmom15 said...

I'm here.... I'm glad to see you worked everything out.. I just started a new journal, but transferred all my AOL journals here, but they are private. I think I like Blogger!!!! talk soon... lisa